ANN: BioChart

From: Mike Smith <yoruba_at_nigeria.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 00:43:46 GMT

Biorhythm means rhythm of life. Our lives are governed by cycles that start at our day of birth. The theory has been applied in the past to accident prevention. Many companies have studied biorhythms and their effects on airline pilots and athletic teams. From the day we are born, we are governed by cycles.
The 28-day cycle called the emotional or sensitivity cycle governs one's temperament. The 33-day cycle, called the intellectual cycle, influences our intellect or thinking capacity. The 23-day cycle called the physical cycle governs the condition of one's body.

Critical days are those during which a cycle crosses from high to low (or low to high). The term critical is relative. It is a period of change where our system is in a state of flux. Statistical research for over 50 years seems to disclose that during those critical days, especially the physical and emotional ones, we are more accident prone, lacking in coordination, judgement and alertness. During an emotionally critical day one is apt to make a slip of the tongue, irresponsible utterances, quarrel or have disputes. An intellectually critical day might cause failure of memory or mistakes.

Determine your best/worst days by running a Biorythm analysis personalized to you. Download BioChart and get your chart analysis. Received on Mon May 12 2003 - 19:43:46 CDT