Re: JDBC and locally?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 20:09:24 GMT

Then you need to contact Oracle and export the database for you or find someone with Oracle on the OS that this version came from. If someone has that version of Oracle on the OS that the files came from they might be able to start the database and then you can use SQL to access the data. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure