Re: JDBC and locally?

From: George Tryfon <georgetryfon_at_freemail.gr>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 22:18:23 +0300

Hello and thank you for all this information

It is cracking than I need to do

I suppose that the db is in version 7.3 because I see a text file named "INITORCL_old.ora.txt" that contains the following line: compatible = 7.3.0.0.0

I have worked with databases before, but never with Oracle and this client-server style

Thank you again
George Received on Sun May 11 2003 - 14:18:23 CDT