Re: JDBC and locally?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:55:20 GMT

You need the Oracle Engine. Not only that you need to put the files back on the same type of machine they were on and get a copy of Oracle that runs in that environment - same version of course. IF you just need to extract the data and have about $10,000 then you can call Oracle up and they will send a consultant out and be able to extract the data for you. (Into SQL Loader files which are delimited files)
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure
"George Tryfon" <georgetryfon_at_freemail.gr> wrote in message

> Hello
> I am a Java developer and I need to open an Oracle (I belive v7.3)
database