Re: JDBC and locally?

From: Antoine BRUNEL <antoinebrunel/yahoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 12:16:13 +0200

Hi from Paris

if you only intend to mount the database locally (I mean, you don't won't you PC to act as a server), and to connect locally, you should investigate these two products: Oracle Lite and Oracle Personal Edition

http://otn.oracle.com

But I'm not sure these products are existing in version 7.3 (which is not supported anymore)...

"George Tryfon" <georgetryfon_at_freemail.gr> a écrit dans le message de news:b9l304$41e$1_at_usenet.otenet.gr...
> Hello
> I am a Java developer and I need to open an Oracle (I belive v7.3)
database