JDBC and locally?

From: George Tryfon <georgetryfon_at_freemail.gr>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:55:34 +0300

Hello
I am a Java developer and I need to open an Oracle (I belive v7.3) database LOCALLY
I do not have any Oracle engine that runs the database! I just have the database files itself, copied into my PC Is it possible to see the tables and the fields using JDBC, or at least any other method?

Thank you in advance for your help
George Received on Sun May 11 2003 - 03:55:34 CDT