Re: most sold pc's query?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 11:25:46 -0700

drukqs wrote:

> Daniel Morgan wrote in news:3EBBACEF.39C32FB7_at_exxesolutions.com:
>
> > Then you probably want to do something involving the MAX function and
> > in your WHERE clause use the BETWEEN operator.
>
> This is the situation. Lets say there are 20 computers sold with the number
> 1, 10 with the number 2 and 9 with the number. I need to say in a field
> that computer 1 is sold the most.

Lets say I think you are a student and I have given you hints sufficient for you to do your homework.

And unless you have an alternative explanation for asking such a basic question and not being able to ask a more senior co-worker I encourage others to not do your homework for you.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu