Re: Oracle 11i Download?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 16:26:48 GMT

Greg Teets wrote:

> I believe you can buy a full trial set for 30 or 40 bucks. You get a
> box without about 50 cds in it. It takes a while to install but it is
> the real deal.

Thanks for the update and the correction.

As said, last time I checked (a year ago) they did not permit trials for 11i, in part because of the '50 CDs'. They did support the 'Platinum' preseeded evaluation program which was a tightly controlled variant of a trial that required presales involvement and documented eval criteria. Received on Fri May 09 2003 - 11:26:48 CDT