Local vs iAS issue

From: Ewan Grantham <egainc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 06:35:12 -0500

I have developed a Web Service and when I deploy it to my local OC4J all methods work fine with no problems. However, when I deploy it to our 9iAS Enterprise Edition, I get the following error message:

ERROR: [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Unable to set &apos;specificDate&apos; property: argument type mismatch.
[java.lang.IllegalArgumentException]] STACK TRACE:
[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Unable to set
&apos;specificDate&apos; property: argument type mismatch.
[java.lang.IllegalArgumentException]]

ops.cmn.ResourceAllocation
mypackage2.OpsBizRscmanagementResourceManagementModuleWSStub.saveResourceAll ocation(ops.cmn.UserAA, ops.cmn.ResourceAllocation) OpsBizRscmanagementResourceManagementModuleWSStub.java:184

Specific date is an instance of gregorian calendar (from java.util). I am not sure why this works fine on my local OC4J but has problems on the remote 9iAS.

Any suggestions or helpful hints greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Ewan Received on Fri May 09 2003 - 06:35:12 CDT