Re: need step by step instruction of how to clone 11.0.3 application

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 21:13:41 -0700

Robin wrote:

> ****** URGENT *****
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am looking for a step by step application cloning document for rel 11.0.3.
> I need to clone database, appl_top, web_server/forms server from one Sun
> Solaris 2.6 to another Sun Solaris 2.6.
>
> Thanks your help.

And you think someone is going to post that in a usenet group?

Anyone that can help you is getting $150-200/hr. with a minimum of one day plus expenses for their time.

If your company can afford rel 11 you can afford to pay for services rendered. Hire a consultant.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu