Re: So difficult, so paintfull

From: Nino Amot <amotito_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 May 2003 10:54:11 -0700

> Not trying to be mean. Market is really bad. Especially at entry level. you
> really need a computer science degree to have any shot to get into anything
> related to programming. Its a good degree, however, part time it takes a
> long time.

Maybe, it's some misunderstand : I said this in the beginning of post :
3- I have a Bachelor degre in Computer Sciences and 3 years programming experience as C++ programmer, 1 year as postgresql developer and DBA.

So I already have a degre on CS . I just want to move my career on database field and I am looking for a good path to use. Received on Thu May 08 2003 - 12:54:11 CDT