Re: Forms tutorial - looking for

From: CzEcHoW <czechow_at_poczta.fm>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 08:16:39 +0200

Thanks for you answer.

As you said it's hard to find something useful on the web. I previously work with ms-access and database java programming and building even very complicated user interface wasn't difficult but with forms it's not so easy ;(
Available books are not so good and it's a lot work to do yourself to discover oracle forms tips.

Uzytkownik "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:3EB9F474.B1E34847_at_exxesolutions.com...