ddl and plsql..can someone spot the error?

From: Jeff Kish <jeff.kish_at_mro.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 11:27:55 -0400

Greetings.

I'm terribly sorry if I am just blind, but I don't use plsql and ddl together very often.

Can someone see the error here? I am getting a table or view does note exist 942 error, but I know it is in that schema. Is it syntactical, mental, or other?

Thanks
Jeff

  --debugger says Command is, before parse: 'SELECT MAX(ID) INTO :v_seq FROM MySchema.note' --This is from within a function in a package. I logged in as system.

  begin
  v_Return := IPCSEQS_CANT_SELECT_MAX_ERR;   Command := 'SELECT MAX(ID) INTO :v_seq FROM ' || TheSchema || '.note';   dbms_sql.parse(v_DBMS_SQL_CursorName, Command,

                   dbms_sql.v7);