The object does not exist

From: C Chang <cschang_at_maxinter.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 23:02:32 -0400

I have created a table and the view of the table. Then I specifically grant privilege of INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE to the view for a user account. But When I use this user to insert into the schema.view_of_table from a sql loader process, system said "the object does not exist". The sql loader is sqlldr80 from 8.0.5 client and my server is 8.1.6 on NT4. I am sure there is no porblem of such setting, because there is another table and its view will work with such insert process ( from the sqlldr80). Both use a very similar control file except the view of the INSERT INTO TABLE is different. I open the shcema using the DBA studio and compared , found no different setting or grant-privilege between those two tables and views. Do I missed anything when I set the new table and its view?

C Chang Received on Mon May 05 2003 - 22:02:32 CDT