Sun A5200 and Oracle

From: Mike Beckmann <mbeckmann_at_elarasys.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 15:50:04 -0500

Expand your Oracle Database for small dollars. Get a true Sun A5200 with 400 gig for only $3200.00 While supplys last

My name is Mike Beckmann and I am the Sun Marketing Rep of Elarasys Inc. ( www.elarasys.com ) . We specialize in used high end Unix solutions (IBM pSeries, SP2, RS6000, Sun Microsystems, DEC, HP, SGI and CISCO!!! ) We are looking for companies that offer services and software packages that run on this type of hardware. Our hardware gives your products and services a better chance of winning most bids or allowing customers with tight budgets to get better hardware. Our used equipment comes with a guarantee and will qualify for original manufactures maintenance contracts. We can save your end users thousands to over a hundred thousand per purchase. Allowing them to save money or your company to make more!!! Please feel free to call me at 847-468-8900 to discuss the possibilities of our two companies teaming up to help our bottom line and develop a good long term business relationship.

Thanks for your valuable time,

Mike Beckmann
Sun Marketing
Elarasys Inc.
and Midwest Technology/Leasing
www.Elarasys.com
CHICAGO-NEW YORK-NEW JERSEY- MICHIGAN
Phone 847-468-8900
Fax 847-468-0100

-x- 100 Proof News - http://www.100ProofNews.com
-x- 3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups
-x- Access to over 700 Gigs/Day - $8.95/Month
-x- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD