Jdeveloper question

From: Lieven <denlieven_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 22:33:28 +0200

I'm making a website with JDeveloper. I have implemented some function in the BC4J tier in one of the view objects (for example ElementsViewImpl.java). Now my question is how can I combine these functions with the JSP BC4J Component tags.
When you write this in your jsp page:
<jbo:DataSource id="el" appid="RRNABC4JModel" viewobject="ElementsView1" rangesize="3"/>
No I want to execute the function written in the BC4J tier on that instance of the ElementsView. I'm doing it this way: ElementsView el2 =(ElementsView) el.getRowSet(); el2.implementedFunction();

Is this the way to convert a DataSource to a ViewObject or are there better ways???
You can easily transfer a Datasource to another jsp page just by reopening it, but how can you do that with the ElementsView object el2 ?? For example if you filter the ViewObject el2. How can you open this in another JSP? And where can I find some advanced examples of JSP pages written in JDeveloper (and using BC4J)??

Thanx,

Lieven Received on Mon May 05 2003 - 15:33:28 CDT