Re: Cron and UTL problem

From: David <kokirulo1980_at_yahoo.es>
Date: 5 May 2003 05:51:32 -0700

It was more easy , my pro-cobol generates an output file and the pl-sql opens this file for writing, it was the problem, I change the name of the output file in my pro-cobol and all work ok. It's strange because in a normal sesion the old code works ok and in the cron it fails but now all works in all sites. Received on Mon May 05 2003 - 07:51:32 CDT