Oracle 8.17 listener crash ?

From: ZOL <olivier.beyler_at_unilog.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:07:59 +0200

Hello,
We use Oracle 8.17 / SUN server. When we try to connect on a database with a NT Client the first time it work but the second time server doesn't respond. If we stop the listener and start it again we can connect with the oracle's client.
We have to stop and start listener we need to connect to the database does someone has any idea on this trouble ?
Best regards Received on Mon May 05 2003 - 04:07:59 CDT