Re: JDeveloper and JSP question

From: Lieven <denlieven_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 12:26:14 +0200

"Lieven" <denlieven_at_hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:3eb41b1a$0$6526$afc38c87_at_sisyphus.news.be.easynet.net...

> > Try something like
> >
> > <%@ page language="java" contentType="application/octet-stream" %>
> >
> > in the JSP page. You may want a different contentType for your data.
> >

> > There may be some magic involved to get this to work. I notice that in
> > the application that this example comes from, the content type is also
set
> > (earlier) from within the java before calling the jsp page
> >
> > response.setContentType(APPLICATION_OCTET_STREAM);

Ok it works with application/octet-stream. But the exported file has still the extension jsp. How can I change this to for example a txt file????

grt,

Lieven Received on Sun May 04 2003 - 05:26:14 CDT