Re: blob

From: MKratonis <mk_at_atro.nno>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 06:42:25 -0400

In article <b904ja$6ei$1_at_news.tuwien.ac.at>, e0027536 @student.tuwien.ac.at says...

> Blob Column
>

> How can I insert data to blob column? Can I use insert statment.
> If yes how.
> Thank you for your help.

I think you have to use SQL Loader. I haven't figured out all the details, yet, especially regarding how to load very large records.

I posted questions similar to yours a couple days ago, and everybody ignored them, so I don't think anybody here knows the answers. Received on Sat May 03 2003 - 05:42:25 CDT