Oracle sessions problem

From: Melquíades <melquiades_at_adivina.es>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 20:49:17 +0100

Hello!
I am using a Oracle 9.0.1 server with Apache and PHP. The problem is that the number of opened sessions increase very much. When it is 160 the server crash, and I must to restart the web server to solve it. What can I do to kill these opened sessions in my PHP scripts? Thanks. Received on Thu May 01 2003 - 14:49:17 CDT