How to administrate Oracle AQ JMS Objects in JNDI?

From: Andy Lai <seamonster76_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 May 2003 11:14:07 -0700

I had used several JMS providers before like MQ and Tibco but I'm new to Oracle AQ.

I'm trying to write a JMS client program which lookups a connection factory and a destination from a JNDI context, and then create a session and publish JMS messages.

However, I cannot find a way to register JMS objects in JNDI. The sample programs provided by Oracle use a JMS session to create destination objects, which means they're not portable to other messaging system.

Questions:
1. Is there a way to administrate JMS objects in JNDI context in version 8.1.7?

2. I did search the forum and it seems like looking up JMS objects from JNDI is available on Oracle 9i. Is that true? And what administration tool am I supposed to use?

Any help will help.

Thanks,
Andy Received on Thu May 01 2003 - 13:14:07 CDT