Diane Lask Shemale Stalker

From: Jenice Bay <jbay_at_cts.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 01:14:20 GMT

David Lask aka Diane Lask is an elderly gay man who   stalks women in newsgroups. Mr Lask has a strange obsession   with me, and has been stalking myself and others. David Lask   pretends he is a transsexual named Diane Lask to gain womens   trust. Once Mr Lask is rebuffed from sex...he soon turns abusive   and "creepy".

  David Lask is a former contract computer programmer at   Borland, Wells Fargo and many other computer companys in the   Bay Area (see resume below) - most of the time he can be found   trolling these newsgroups trolling for sex workers.

  This person is very dangerous, and all should beware. Diane Lask   AKA David Lask is a known stalker of sex workers. In Los   Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Reno and Lake   Tahoe.

Recent history:
Diane Alexander Lask AKA David Lask
Birth Date 10-20-56
CDL(surrendered to Neveda) A4820916 (reissued NV) Red Hair 5 foot 7in 150 LBS
Dresses as a female sometimes

Dec 01
2745 Piedmont st APT 208
Lake Tahoe Ca,
96156

Also
PO BOX 562007
Lake Tahoe 96156

Also used this at same time
556 So Fair Oaks ave
Pasadena apt 197
(really a MBE mail Drop)

May 2000 ticket CA
CA 4kog403
84 chevy corvette
Retitled as UTAH 847-WHA

Tax Crime Convictions
Subject Name: LASK, DIANE

Most Recent Information

  Name:             LASK, DIANE A
  AKA:              LASK, DIANE
                    LASK,DIANNE,A

Bankruptcies, Tax Liens & Civil Judgments

  Court Name: LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS   Filing Type: FEDERAL TAX LIEN
  Case No: 94669955
  Filing Date: 1994/04/06
  Plaintiff: IRS
  Release Date: 0000/00/00

  Defendant:    LASK,DIANE                      (Fed govt has it as
Diane.)
  Amount:       $8,185.00
  Def Address:  12133 MITCHELL 102 ST, LOS ANGELES, CA,
  Assets:       $0.00

  Court Name: SANTA CLARA COUNTY COURT (RD)   Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN
  Case No: 9914774558
  Filing Date: 1999/04/26
  Plaintiff: STATE OF CALIFORNIA
  Release Date: 0000/00/00

  Defendant:    LASK,DAVID                      (It hasnt changed its
name
in California)
  Amount: $12,628.00
  Defendant:    LASK,DAVID                      (It hasnt changed its
name
in California)
  Amount: $12,628.00
  Def Address: 19672 STEVENS CREEK BV, CUPERTINO, CA,   Assets: $0.00

  Court Name: SANTA CRUZ COUNTY COURT (RD)   Filing Type: STATE TAX LIEN
  Case No: 5563698
  Filing Date: 1994/09/01
  Plaintiff: STATE OF CALIFORNIA
  Release Date: 0000/00/00

  Defendant:    LASK,DAVID                      (It hasnt changed its
name
in California)
  Amount: $1,065.00
  Def Address: 245 MT HERMON 226 RD, SCOTTS VALLEY, CA,   Assets: $0.00

Anyone with information on this stalker should contact me so we can find this person and turn him/her over to the proper hands.

jbay_at_cts.com
Thank You

Jenice Bay Received on Wed Apr 30 2003 - 20:14:20 CDT