Very slow OCIStmtFetch2()

From: Samuel <none_at_none.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:09:58 -0400

Hi all,

The code ran allright with same plsql statement until this noon, it then became very slow.
if sql statement is a simple: "select myname, myid from mytable where name='me'", fetching is still allright. the pl/sql statment is (using a ref cursor to hold the result set):
"begin
open :c1 for select myname, myid from mytable where name='me'; end;"
and using the cursor statement handle to fetch the resultset via OCIStmtFetch2() takes a long time, what is the possible reason for this?

Many thanks

-s Received on Wed Apr 30 2003 - 16:09:58 CDT