Cron and UTL problem

From: David <kokirulo1980_at_yahoo.es>
Date: 28 Apr 2003 07:18:48 -0700

Hello, thanks and sorry for my english:

I have a very huge problem I try to explain correctly:

I have a shell that calls a pl-sql program, after a pro-cobol program and after another pl-sql program. This shell works correctly and do every thing that I want. The problem is when I put into the cron, the first pl-sql programs works ok, the procobol too and the last pl-sql exists for the exception SYS.UTL_FILE.INVALID_OPERATION. This pl-sql opens one file for reading and four for writing, and when is trying to open the third file exists for the mentioned exception.

I like to be clear about this shell works correctly when I execute in a normal unix sesion and its when I put in the cron when fails.

Thanks

David Received on Mon Apr 28 2003 - 09:18:48 CDT