Re: Expanded Oracle DBA Site

From: Sarah Billings <rukind68_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2003 05:30:46 -0700

> > Frankly, I think that there are no "clean hands" on either side of
> > this dispute.
>
> There are, and they belong to Howard J. Rogers.

You joke, right?

It's not about the act (copying some dumb web page), it's about the way this Oracle rep treated the "perp". If one of the people at Oracle treated me that way, I would complain all the way to Larry Ellison.

I have been on this board for many years and witnessed Howard J. Rogers being rude, offensive, and nasty, especially to beginners or anyone he disagreed with. Frankly, I cannot imagine anyone defending his behavior. Received on Sat Apr 26 2003 - 07:30:46 CDT