Re: Returning Range of values where gaps exist

From: Tim Frawley <tim_frawley_at_fishgame.state.ak.us>
Date: 25 Apr 2003 12:59:17 -0700

Thanks for the response Rene, I should have been more specific in the data at the first column was the row number.

Sorry about that. I pasted the data from PL/SQL and forgot to remove the row number as the first column.

It seems that would be rather important as it was used as the sequence in your script. Is there a way to modify your script to make it fit without this data? Received on Fri Apr 25 2003 - 14:59:17 CDT