OCIBreak from different process

From: Knut Stolze <stolze_at_informatik.uni-jena.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:15:10 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to have one process (not thread!) of an application to call OCIExecute, and a different process interrupting the OCIExecute with a call to OCIBreak()?

I haven't found anything saying what would be necessary to accomplish this task. Somehow I would have to share the Service Context across the process boundaries, right? Anyone knows if that's possible and how it would have to be done?

--
Knut Stolze