Re: Can Ora 8i Write and Read XML data?

From: Amit <jindal_at_roguewave.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:51:15 -0600

If you are talking about simply saving the XML data in a database and retrieving it, you can use the CLOB datatype. If you want more operations, Oracle might have a XML package that you can use. Check http://otn.oracle.com

Take a look at this: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml/xdk_cpp/content.html

Amit Jindal, Development Engineer

Want ease of development or performance? Why not get both!
http://www.roguewave.com/products/sourcepro/db/

Turbo charge any C/C++ apps - without changing code!
http://www.roguewave.com/ATSevan01

[Disclaimer: All views expressed here are my personal views
             and they can be incorrect at times]