JDeveloper/remote deploy

From: George Thomas <george_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:54:13 -0400

Hi,
Has anyone had success with deploying WARs/EARs to a remote instance of Oracle 9iAS (9.0.3) from JDeveloper 9.0.3 via a remote DCM connection? I managed to set up a working connection, but when I attempt to deploy a simple WAR, the process ends abruptly with a message telling me that the return value was -1. I haven't found any documentation relevant to this error in particular, and this task in general. Any help would be most welcome.

regards and thanks in advance
George Thomas