How to name the password?

From: Peter <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:08:24 GMT

When I executed my sql script in sqlplus, it complained that it cannot find my password file. But in fact I have already created and placed it in \oracle\ora92\database folder. Just the name was not the one it wanted. It asked for a password file named "PWDdb.ora" where db is name of the service. Is there a standard way that Oracle requires you to name the password file?

Thanks Received on Thu Apr 24 2003 - 03:08:24 CDT