problem in choose schme created to work

From: mammo_2778 <mynamesittipat_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2003 22:33:41 -0700

Hi I am new comer of oracle. I have question that i create 2 schma 1st named is my_work and password is something1, and I created another schema create password to another one. So problem is I want to back to use 1st schema but I can't login to 1st schema, can use only username and password of 2nd schema Received on Thu Apr 24 2003 - 00:33:41 CDT