Re: Video DBMS - maybe here any ideas ??

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:20:39 GMT

You should implement a search function by means of an optimised C program, probably using neural networks algorithms, I'd say. The search function would run on the DB server, I don't think is a wise idea to download the video from the server to the client, it's much better to upload the "frame" used for the comparison.

Bye,
Flavio Received on Wed Apr 23 2003 - 16:20:39 CDT