Re: Where should place my sql scripts?

From: Thomas T <T_at_T>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:22:33 -0400

"Peter" <peter_at_nomorenewsspammin.ca> wrote in message news:p1u9avomtnkdeh36nslftb40d5b8h19oib_at_4ax.com...
> Sqlplus is complaining that it cannot find my scipts.
> Can I specify where the scripts are in the sql command?

If we're talking Windows, just set the working directory of the shortcut icon to where your scripts are. I made a directory named C:\oracle\sql, and keep all my scripts in there. Under that, I have a prod directory for the production database, so if I want one of those queries, I just type @prod\myquery.sql at the prompt.

-Thomas Received on Tue Apr 22 2003 - 13:22:33 CDT