Change the table space name

From: priya <priya_at_informatic.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:09:24 +0400

Just started on with oracle 9i v 9.2.0.1 I have created a table space named 'ECO' and created some tables under tablespace eco from the enterpris managers console front end.

But some of the tables which were created has gone under the table pace 'SYSTEM' I would like to put all these tables also under the tablespace 'ECO'.

Can some one give me a 'alter table ...' command to change the tablespace of these tables(Which has rows, primary and secondary keys under it ) which is under tablespace 'SYSTEM' to tablespace 'ECO'

priya, Received on Tue Apr 22 2003 - 07:09:24 CDT