Names Servers - How To Remove

From: Chris \( Val \) <chrisval_at_bigpond.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 01:03:25 +1000

Hi everyone.

I am stuck in trying to remove a named server entry from 'Net Manager' in Oracle 9i. The edit menu has a delete option, but it is greyed out, so I can't find a way to remove the named server.

Is there a way that I can I manually remove it via some configuration file ?.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.
Chris Val Received on Mon Apr 21 2003 - 10:03:25 CDT