Interactive Interface for Oracle ?

From: RM <richmarin_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:04:17 GMT

I need to create an application where the end user can retrieve data from Oracle and send the output to excel spreadsheets. Basically, I need to provide a user friendly graphical interface where the user can input their criteria's.

Do you have suggestions as to sources that can tell me how to do this. Any books, web site etc . . . Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 22:04:17 CDT