Oracle Exceptions

From: Mike <michaelloll_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2003 13:24:02 -0700

OK, perhaps a stupid question. Where can I find a complete list of all Oracle SQL error codes? I need to do some exception handling in my PL/SQL code, but the predefined exceptions are not enough for me. I've google'd, but found nothing really.

Something that would list the error number and a description would be great.

Thanks.

Mike Loll Received on Thu Apr 17 2003 - 15:24:02 CDT