Re: Oracle Developer: problem to export report to PDF (lost pictures)

From: jtrent <member28335_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:31:50 +0000

I am experiencing the same problem with Developer 6.0. The problem seems to be that the filenames for the pictures are passed to the report at runtime, but when the report runs the 2nd time to generate the PDF, it doesn't get the filenames passed to it again. I'm trying to figure out how to use DESTYPE=file and DESFORMAT=PDF to generate the PDF the first time instead of previewing and then generating. If anyone can offer any insight, I'd appreciate it.

Jeff Trent
Software Engineer
Paragon Total Solutions, Inc.
www.paragontotalsolutions.com