Re: invalid hosts file on 9iAS install

From: buckwheat <buckwheat_phd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Apr 2003 22:06:50 -0700

"Ana C. Dent" <anacedent_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Cymna.2195$zn5.1765_at_fed1read03>...

Ana, you ignerent slut. The install manual only states the various hosts files for Solaris. The only Linux file mentioned is /etc/hosts.

So regarding your RTFM, it's bout time for you to just KMBA (kiss my black azz). Besides, I just found a post from another frustrated Linux installer that the problem is the HOSTNAME file - which ain't documented NOWHERE.

YOu must be french...