Re: HR schera for 9i personal-Win98

From: Tariq <taariqq_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:39:29 -0400

Scott, 'exp' and 'imp' don't seem to work at the command line. I was trying to use example from the following url ... http://www.orafaq.com/faqiexp.htm#TopOfFile Following is the database that I have installed, from which I am trying to export HR schema.

Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production With the Partitioning, OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options JServer Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

I am still searching ... if you have any other pointers, I would appreciate it.

Tariq