TNS Listener Not Installed

From: gkranis <georgios.kranis_at_siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:24:30 +0300

Hi,

we have a Pentium 3 550MHz with Windows2000, and Oracle 8.05. We try to connect to an Oracle database server but the TNS Listener is not installed.
How can we install the TNS Listener? Is there any possibility the TNS Listener were installed because we have performed a full installation of the Oracle?

Thank you! Received on Wed Apr 16 2003 - 01:24:30 CDT