Newbie question

From: Gregg Vicik <glvicik_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 00:30:50 GMT

I have installed Oracle 9i Personal Edition on a Windows XP Pro box. I would like to know how to login to Oracle using the SQL Plus program, without using a host string. I have created a database, but since I am on a PC I really don't have any host to connect to?? Any help that anyone can give would be great. Received on Sun Apr 13 2003 - 19:30:50 CDT