Application Level Gateway for Oracle 9i ?

From: Kamran Remin <toxic.waste.inc_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 04:02:54 +0200

Hi NG,

does anybody know, if there is something like an Application Level Gateway / Proxy that can be used with Oracle 9i?

I would like to have two Oracle Servers that have a Proxy or something like that between them. I Think the Oracle 9i AS is not the right thing for such a situation, right?

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,
Kamran Remin Received on Fri Apr 11 2003 - 21:02:54 CDT