Insert problem using a submit button

From: Carlene <carlene_at_tobedebtfree.com>
Date: 11 Apr 2003 15:01:23 -0700

I have created a form in Oracle 9i that inserts a record into a database. When I click save, it works fine. So I made a submit button with a when_button_pushed trigger. the code is Insert into members values(:members.user_id, etc.)-im positive the code is right! When i run this code i get a error that states my primary key constraint is prohibiting me from inserting. So I took off the constraint, and found that it was inserting two records at the same time. Does anyone know why this is happening, and if so can you PLEASE tell me how to fix it.

Thanks! Received on Fri Apr 11 2003 - 17:01:23 CDT