List of all Oracle SQL keywords?

From: Islaw <islaw_at_adexec.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:15:29 GMT

Hello. This may seem dumb to some, but I'm wondering where I can find a complete list of all SQL(and PL/SQL) keywords (SELECT, FROM, IF, etc) for Oracle (either 8i or 9i will do.) Purpose being I'm working on a web based sqlplus interface and would like to add some syntax highlighting to it.

For that matter what would be a good way to group the different keywords? Perhaps group PL/SQL-only words (IF, ELSE, CURSOR, LOOP, etc) with one color and Query stuff (SELECT, FROM, WHERE, ORDER/GROUP BY, HAVING, COLUMN, BREAK, etc) with another?

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Islaw