Re: Heterogeneous service to MySQL

From: PeterS <member9017_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:28:19 +0000

Thank you for reply, Daniel.
I didn't mentioned that I've gone through HS Admin guide and configured HS to MySQL. But I cannot connect to MySQL db.Here is the errors I am getting;
SQL> select * from tbl_ru_at_hsodbc;
select * from tbl_ru_at_hsodbc

                     *

ERROR at line 1:
ORA-28500: connection from ORACLE to a non-Oracle system returned this message:
[Generic Connectivity Using ODBC]DRV_InitTdp: [MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Access
denied for user: 'QATOOLS_at_10.5.72.133' (Using password: YES) (SQL State: S1000;
SQL Code: 1045)
ORA-02063: preceding 2 lines from HSODBC

Can you suggest anything?

Originally posted by Daniel Roy