NEWBIE: Return Two ResultSets From One Stored Proc?

From: Axe <way.too._at_much.spam.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:49:35 -0400

Here's a basic question. In SQL 2000 I can have a stored procedure that basically states:

SELECT * FROM Table1
SELECT * FROM Table2

And the end results will be two separate result sets. I then take these result sets and populate a dataset in ADO.NET so that I end up with a multi table dataset.

Can this same thing be done in Oracle? Any specific version?

Thanks, Axe Received on Thu Apr 10 2003 - 08:49:35 CDT