What issues with a large number of triggers?

From: Mike <mlf1660_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 9 Apr 2003 16:42:45 -0700

Hi All,

I've been tasked with writing a large (~300) number of triggers to provide some specific auditing functions in our in-house application. Each trigger will write out to a table that I'll create for this purpose. No indexes on the new table. What issues do I need to be aware of? Any "war stories" out there on this topic?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 18:42:45 CDT