Performance Monitoring

From: Simon Harvey <noThanks_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:56:14 +0100

Hi there everyone,

I'm wondering if someone could do me a big big favour and tell me if this server includes an actual application that can monitor server activity and email an administrator if a certian threshold is breached. I realise that this can be achieved using programming or whatever but my specific interest is in there being this functionality built in.

Kindest thanks

Simon Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 15:56:14 CDT